Monday, January 3, 2011

61. Make a Tea Cozy

Even though it isn't finished, I thought I'd post the in-progress pictures. My mom and I picked up a bunch of needle felting goodies at Belfast Mini Mills in PEI in October. In the midst of these goodies was a tea cozy set. I've never tried needle felting before, so I was really excited to get going.


Of course, the first thing I made was a sheep. It's so easy! It's like painting, but without the immediate permanency. If I don't like how a leg lies, or how an ear is positioned, I can just pull it up with the needle.





I'm going to put a big red barn in the top left corner and a fence when I get a hold of the proper coloured roving.



The tea cup needs to be filled in with some steamy wisps. I can't wait to finish this puppy so I can start keeping my tea warm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment