Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Overdue Check In

I've been putting off posting for awhile because I didn't think I had done enough worth posting. The list is a little overwhelming, and part of me feels like I should be chugging along just fine. Instead, I find myself picking away at projects and daydreaming about completing other stuff. Regardless, here's what I've been up to the last few weeks:

1. Finished those lovely mittens I posted about last time:



I adore these. They fit perfectly and they're warm and water proof. I have to admit, I didn't even bother weaving in the ends of one of them even though I finished them last week.

2. Got a start on some baby bibs for Liz's bundles:





I want to have a whole mess of these for her. They're quick and easy to make. I was going to put buttons on them, but then I thought that they would be easy for little mouths to swallow, so I'll probably end up embroidering the plain ones.

3. Finished a (secret) project for a friend:

She doesn't know that she's getting it yet, so here's a sneak peek:



I've been saving this pattern and this alpaca for a special occasion, so I hope she likes them.

Between all this knitting I've been furiously writing papers at the last minute and gobbling up four seasons of HBO's Big Love. It's been quite the productive month. Hopefully I'll have more progress on my list for the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment